Tula State Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University would like to invite German partners (universities, research centres) for the joint application of a project to be selected for financing as part of the implementation of the Federal target program “Research and development in the priority fields of the scientific-technological network of Russia for 2014-2020”
Proposed Topic of the Project: “Digital Platform of Ecological Monitoring of Water Resources of the Region (with Tula Region as an Example)”
In the course of the project implementation, applied research is planned to be conducted together with the German partner – a research or educational organization - as part of the Road Map on cooperation in the field of education, science, research and innovation: Earth Science and Environment Protecting Technologies:
- digital “green” technologies, i.e. the creation of innovative system solutions of “green” technologies;
- sustainable management of water resources (i.e. i-sensors in the water supply and plumbing systems, digital cooperation in managing industrial waters and their production).
In accordance with the competition requirements, an industrial partner is invited for project implementation – Megafon Public Joint Stock Company that has a record of successful implementation of the digital platform of monitoring of air quality.
The focus of the current project will be theoretical and experimental research as well as the development of prototypes of technical and technological solutions in the following areas:
• hardware devices of periphery stations of monitoring of three types;
• network protocols of data exchange between stations (i.e.in data relay) and with centres of data storage and processing);
• hardware devices of communication centres;
• algorithms of data processing in communication centres;
• mathematical model of the current state of water resources based on the information received from peripheral stations;
• mathematical model of the dynamic representation of the state of water resources;
• solution of the problem of optimal station location including central and peripheral positions.
We are looking forward to effective and fruitful cooperation!
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org